If you can say “yes” to either of these questions, please nominate them for an award. Now is not too early since everyone is still in school and communication is easier. The deadline for nominations is August 15.
The objectives of the OAEA Awards Program are:
• To recognize excellence in the many outstanding individuals in our state;
• To focus professional attention on quality art education and exemplary art educators;
• To increase public awareness of the importance of quality art education;
• To set standards for quality art education and how they can be achieved; and
• To provide tangible recognition of achievement, earn respect of colleagues, and enhance professional opportunities for OAEA members.
An awards packet consists of the following: Total of six pages
Oklahoma Art Educator of the Year
Higher Education Art Educator of the Year
Secondary Art Educator of the Year
Middle School Art Educator of the Year
Elementary Art Educator of the Year
Museum Art Educator of the Year
Retired Art Educator of the Year
To get current forms for nominations, click on the links below for a printable pdf or contact Bob Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org for the forms in Word format. Send nominations to Bob Curtis via e-mail or snail mail at 2305 N. Warren Avenue, OKC, OK 73107.
Copyright © 2017 | MH Purity lite WordPress Theme by MH Themes